We love to share content from like-minded women of Faith. If you would like to submit an article to be published on our blog, please follow these guidelines:
- Articles should be relevant to Women and Mothers of Faith.
- Articles should be uplifting and positive. Real life experience and references are appreciated.
- Articles and photos should be original work. We will not accept any articles that plagiarize or copy others’ work. Articles may not be posted anywhere else on the web.
- Articles may quote religious leaders or scriptures, as long as they are cited properly.
- Articles may not include any affiliate links or links to any other articles.
- Authors may include a short greeting at the beginning of the article, introducing themselves with a link to their own website (if applicable), and a link back to their own website at at the end.
- Because of the amount of submissions we receive, not every article will be published. We will do our best to include most articles we receive.
If you would like to submit an article, please email your idea to: email@example.com
*Please note: We do not sell our content. If your article is chosen to be published on Latter-Day Women, it will remain your work and property. We will do our best to promote and share your article with our audience. Latter-Day Women is a non-profit website, and as such, we do not receive any compensation whatsoever from your participation in our website. Our only hope is to share uplifting content with like-minded women of faith.